Everyone makes mistakes — even doctors. Complications in medical treatment happen all the time, and often result in tragedy. However, when care given by doctors, nurses and other medical professionals falls below an accepted professional standard and results in injury or death, it is a case of medical malpractice.
At Dozier Law, we stand up for the rights of people who have been injured due to medical malpractice and those who have lost loved ones due to negligent medical care. Our lawyers have successfully represented numerous injury victims throughout Georgia and are prepared to help you pursue justice and compensation for your losses.
Savannah And Macon Medical Malpractice Attorneys You Can Rely On
Contact us today online or by telephone at 888-239-2129 to speak with an experienced Macon and Savannah medical malpractice attorney. We represent clients throughout central Georgia, including military members stationed at Robins Air Force Base (RAFB), including civil servants.
Experience In A Broad Range Of Medical Malpractice Litigation Cases
Medical malpractice can result in serious injuries to the brain, spinal cord and other vital organs. It can also cause the patient to suffer severe medical setbacks. In some cases, a disease that should have been treated goes untreated, allowing it to progress to the point at which it is no longer treatable.
Common examples of hospital/surgical errors resulting in medical malpractice include:
- Surgical errors, including delivery room birth surgeries, emergency surgeries, out-patient procedures and anesthesiologist errors
- Misdiagnosis/delayed diagnosis, including life-threatening conditions such as cancer, heart attacks, stroke and internal organ damage
- Medication errors, including mis-filled prescriptions, dosage errors and dangerous pharmaceutical products
- Nursing malpractice, including medication errors, communication and records errors, malnutrition and dehydration
- Anesthesia errors, including failure to properly monitor the patient's responses while under anesthesia
- Misread lab results, including miscommunication between labs, clinics and hospitals
- Radiology errors, including radiation sickness due to overdose of radiation
- Hospital negligence, including medical records errors, staph infections from unsanitary conditions
- Pharmacy/prescription errors, including recalled or dangerous medications
Medical malpractice cases are typically very complex and rely on testimony from medical experts and other highly technical evidence. If you think you or someone close to you may have been harmed due to medical negligence, we can help you explore your legal options.
If you or someone close to you has suffered due to medical malpractice, we are here to protect your rights. Contact us today online or by telephone at 888-239-2129 to speak with a knowledgeable Macon and Savannah medical malpractice attorney.